Become A New Home Co-Broker (NHCB). Today.
Enroll and take the three-hour course from any device. Your pace. Your place.
Start where you left off. 1 year access. Must pass 20-question exam. Downloadable marketing package included. $59.95
"How To Build a New Homes Niche" Online Sales Training Course - Includes New Home Co-Broker (NHCB) Certification
Welcome to the only new homes course of its kind, How To Build A New Homes Niche. Our content is capturing the attention of licensed real estate agents across the country.
As a certified new home co-broker, you will have successfully proven through passing a 20-question exam that your prospects have the right to expect the following from you:
1. Help them find the right new home.
2. Help them see, touch and feel exactly what they can get for their money.
3. Help them understand what is negotiable and what is not negotiable
4. Assure them that their construction questions will be answered by accurately and completely.
5. Confirm that the builder will allow them to use a licensed home inspector if preferred
6. Help understand the value differences in closing incentives
7. Help understand the construction processes that affect their money.
8. Help them understand that that fact they registered first with a builder before asking you to take them for a second visit is not a problem.
9. You can provide the services they need including listing their home as part of their relocation process.
After you pass the exam, you will have access to your downloadable certificate like the one you see in the image.
PLUS a 7-page pdf we call Next Steps. This document provides links to your logos, sample links to show you how our graduates are marketing their designation on Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
All of this, plus one-year random access to the course.
Rajia Ackley, Coldwell Banker Ackley Realty
"Life Changing." More than 35 of my agents completed this course. I recommend it to all of my agents.
Thomal Popadak New Homes Coordiinator,Premium Properties
All agents at all experience levels should take this course. I recommend to agents in our seven offices. They love it!
Mary Carpousis, GRI, NHCB,Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Results Realty
For eight years I sold resales only. After my first year of taking this course, I sold seven new homes, two of them preconstruction. Plus I got two listings from the buyers!
“This course is a fast-passed one ‘aha’ moment after another. All of my agents are required to take this course. “ Christopher Nutt, Realty Executives Gallery Properties
Add customer rdddddeviews and testimonials to showcase your store’s happy customers.
Add customer reviews and testimonials to showcase your store’s happy customers.
You need saleable inventory. Homebuilders need qualified buyers.
You don’t need to know construction, financing, how to write the purchase agreement or provide transaction management. That’s why new construction is considered to be the easiest 'sell' in real estate. Now is the time to add 'saleable' inventory to your resale business by learning how to find and show new homes.
Field-Tested Credentials Matter
This course does not focus on the builder or the new home. It focuses on the need for general agents to improve their prospects-to-sales ratio and how to do it.
Content is based on the author's $3 billion sales in more than 70 communities over a 30-year career.
More than 50 percent of his sales were sold by co-brokers.
David Fletcher in Realty Times
David Fletcher's recent articles on Realty Times have gone viral! They've been read by hundreds of thousands of REALTORS® like you. Click the links below to read them for yourself.
New Home Sales Training for Realtors Is A Win-Win (125,972 Views)