200 Course Content For Certification
Section 1: How to Build A New Homes Niche
You will see the compelling results of a national home builder market study that explains why home builders are aggressively targeting renovation-resistant buyers, and how you can leverage this to sell more homes, both new and resale.
Section 2: How to Establish A Price Baseline
The most common response we get to this section is "Why were we not taught this before?" You'll learn just how important it is for resale shoppers to "understand the money" and how showing new homes makes that possible in a way that is impossible to show with resales. Yet, what we teach will help you sell more of both.
Section 3: How to Find New Homes Inventory
If you are not using the builder's new homes Internet advisor you are working way too hard, and losing sales. We teach you how to take advantage of this service.
Section 4: How to Show New Homes
We will show you the right way and the wrong way to show new homes. The wrong way is sometimes humorous, but costly. Then we take you step-by-step through the right way, from the perspective of the buyer, the onsite agent and you, the general agent.
Section 5: Team Up with New Homes Consultants
Where do you even start? We explain how to develop a preferred builder network and suggest standards for builders to participate. You will see the major differences in your training and theirs and how to stay in control at all times.
Section 6: How to Find New Home Buyers
It's easier than you think. We show you how to get the word out in your market that you are now a Certified New Home Co-Broker, so home shoppers see you as the "go to" agent to find them the right home. That is your job after all, isn't it?
By completing this course, you will:
- Know how to add 'new homes' to your resale showing schedule.
- Know how to team up with onsite agents
- Know how to qualify resale buyers for new homes and vice versa.
- Know how to be paid for pre-registered prospects and those who have already visited a model center.
- Know how to introduce new homes to renovation-resistant resale shoppers.
- Know how to show the right new homes inventory on-demand. Have new home showing appointments set for you. Free.
- Know how to show new homes with complete confidence.
- Know when and how incentives are discussed to establish urgency.
- Know how to help your prospects have complete confidence in price, and make resale offers with more confidence.
- Know why builders use preferred lenders and why they must use their contracts.
- Know why pre-construction sales are so easy to make and lead to listings.
- Know why you don't need to learn construction.
- Know what is negotiable and what is not.
- Know why builders are reaching out to REALTORS®.
- Know how to team up with onsite agents.
- Know how to find new home prospects and what to say when you get one.
- Know why the 'new' home is considered to be the easiest 'sell' in real estate.
How You Learn
You'll take the course online from any mobile device via our Learning Management System. We use the Firmwater LMS. We like their customer service.
Complete the course at your own pace. If you log out, you can pick it up again next time where you left off. You have one-year access to the course.
The course consists of 130 slides and videos. You are free to move within sections and between sections as you wish.
Content is based on demographic data, case studies, and David Fletcher's 30+ years as the listing broker of record for more than 70 new home communities.
"Knowledge Check" questions along the way help reinforce what you've learned and to build your confidence.
- Florid agents: Earn 3-hours of Florida Real Estate Commission Continuing Education credits (if you purchase this option for an additional $19.95). Online CE credit is not offered in other states. The New Home Co-Broker designation is awarded to any licensed agent in any state.
We Want To Help
If you have any questions or have any technical difficulties, we're here to help. We will respond to your requests within 24 hours, and in most cases within an hour or two