By completing this course, you will:
- Know how to add 'new homes' to your resale showing schedule.
- Know how to focus on 'saleable' not just 'available' inventory.
- Know how to qualify resale buyers for new homes and vice versa.
- Know how to be paid for pre-registered prospects and those who have already visited a model center.
- Know how to introduce new homes to renovation-resistant resale shoppers.
- Know how to find the right new home inventory on-demand, and have the new home showing appointments set for you.
- Know how to show new homes with complete confidence.
- Know when and how incentives are discussed to establish urgency.
- Know how to help your prospects have complete confidence in price, and make resale offers with more confidence.
- Know why builders use preferred lenders and why they must use their contracts.
- Know why pre-construction sales are so easy to make and lead to listings.
- Know what to say when prospects suggest they can save money by shopping for new homes without you.
- Know why you don't need to learn construction.
- Know what is negotiable and what is not.
- Know that builders provide transaction management.
- Know how to work with the builder's internet advisor/concierge.
- Know how to become excited and not defensive when your prospects want to see new homes.
- Know why builders are reaching out to REALTORS®.
- Know how to team up with onsite agents.
- Know how to find new home prospects and what to say when you do.
- Know why the 'new' home is considered to be the easiest 'sell' in real estate.
- Know where to turn (back to this course) if you need a refresher.
- What to say or do in 20 scenarios.
Section 1: How to Build A New Homes Niche
You will see the compelling results of a national home builder market study that explains why home builders are aggressively targeting renovation-resistant buyers, and how you can leverage this to sell more homes, both new and resale.
Section 2: How to Establish A Price Baseline
The most common response we get to this section is "Why were we not taught this before?" You'll learn just how important it is for resale shoppers to "understand the money" and how showing new homes makes that possible.
Section 3: How to Find New Homes Inventory
If you are not using the builder's new home Internet Advisor you are working way too hard, and losing sales. We teach you how to take advantage of this service.
Section 4: How to Show New Homes
We will show you the right way and the wrong way to sell new homes. The wrong way is sometimes humorous, but costly. Then we take you step-by-step through the right way, from the perspective of the buyer, the onsite agent and you, the general agent.
Section 5: Team Up with New Homes Consultants
Where do you even start? We explain how to develop a preferred builder network. We recommend "showing" a new home as the first step in the "selling" process. We share case studies that prove it works.
Section 6: How to Find New Home Buyers
It's easier than you think. We show you how to get the word out in your market that you are now a Certified New Home Co-Broker, so home shoppers see you as the "go-to" agent to find them the right home. That is your job after all, isn't it?
You'll take the course online from any mobile device via our Learning Management System.
Complete the course at your own pace. If you log out, you can pick it up again where you left off.
- You'll have one year of online course access so you can go back anytime during the year to freshen your knowledge and skills.
The course consists of 130 slides and videos. You are free to move within sections and between sections as you wish.
Content is based on demographic data, case studies, and David Fletcher's 30+ years as the listing broker of record for more than 70 new home communities.
We're Here to Help
If you have any questions or have any technical difficulties, we're here to help. We will respond to your requests within 24 hours, and in most cases within an hour or two. Weekdays 8 am - 6 pm est.
Your Satisfaction Guaranteed
We will refund 100% of your purchase, for any reason within 30 days of purchase, if requested before you take the final exam. So, there's really no risk for you to try it today and join the growing community of REALTORS who are embracing new homes.
Price subject to change without notice.