Here's what you get with your purchase:
- How to Build A New Homes Niche online course with twenty question exam. Learn at your own pace! Most graduates complete the course within three hours or less.
- Field-tested scripts so you will know exactly which words to say in even the most challenging new home sales situations.
- One year access to How To Build A New Homes Niche online course to refresh your knowledge and skills whenever and wherever you need to.
- The right to call yourself a Certified New Home Co-Broker and to use the letters NHCB behind your name.
- A personalized certificate of completion suitable for framing to display on the wall or desk in your office, so everyone will know you specialize in new homes.
- Helpful links to industry resources from Realty Times and New Home Source Professional, our two most trusted partners.
- Link to download the official Certified NHCB logo so you can add it to your business cards, yard signs, website and social media.
How to Build A New Homes Niche Course Outline
Section 1: How to Build A New Homes Niche
You will see the compelling results of a national home builder market study that explains why home builders are aggressively targeting renovation-resistant buyers, and how you can leverage this to sell more homes, both new and resale.
Section 2: How to Establish A Price Baseline
The most common response we get to this section is "Why were we not taught this before?" You'll learn just how important it is for resale shoppers to "understand the money" and how showing new homes makes that possible.
Section 3: How to Find New Homes Inventory
If you are not using the builder's new homes Internet Advisor you are working way too hard, and losing sales. We teach you how to take advantage of this service.
Section 4: How to Show New Homes
We will show you the right way and the wrong way to sell new homes. The wrong way is sometimes humorous, but costly. Then we take you step-by-step through the right way, from the perspective of the buyer, the onsite agent and you, the general agent.
Section 5: Team Up with New Homes Consultants
Where do you even start? We explain how to develop a preferred builder network. We recommend "showing" a new home as the first step in the "selling" process. We share case studies that prove it works.
Section 6: How to Find New Home Buyers
It's easier than you think. We show you how to get the word out in your market that you are now a Certified New Home Co-Broker, so home shoppers see you as the "go to" agent to find them the right home. That is your job after all, isn't it?
Section 7: What to Say When (Scripts)
As a certified New Home Co-Broker, you are expected to become a trusted adviser to new home shoppers. You make your living with the words you speak. Knowing what to say when they ask about incentives, mortgage financing, the preferred lender, the location, and other topics can be the difference between thousands in commissions and "we decided to wait."
How You Learn
You'll take the course online from any mobile device via our Learning Management System. We use Firmwater LMS. We think it's the best.
Complete the course at your own pace. If you log out, you can pick it up again next time where you left off.
The course consists of 130 slides and videos. You are free to move within sections and between sections as you wish.
Content is based on demographic data, case studies, and David Fletcher's 30+ years as the listing broker of record for more than 70 new home communities.
"Knowledge Check" questions along the way help reinforce what you've learned and to build your confidence.
- Graduate with a score of 80% or higher on exam. You may take the exam as many times as you need to pass.
We're Here to Help
If you have any questions or have any technical difficulties, we're here to help. We will respond to your requests within 24 hours, and in most cases within an hour or two.
Your Satisfaction Guaranteed
We will refund 100% of your purchase, for any reason, if requested before you take the final course exam. So, there's really no risk for you to try it today and join the growing community of Certified New Home Co-Brokers.
Price subject to change without notice.