Experience Is Still The Best Teacher - $3 Billion in New Home Sales
New Home Co-Broker Academy offers life-changing, career-changing, online new home sales and market education for REALTORS® throughout the United States and Canada.
Graduates of our "How to Build A New Homes Niche" course earn the New Home Co-Broker (NHCB) designation. More than 3,000 real estate agents have achieved this designation in our short three-year history.
David Fletcher, Founder of New Home Co-Broker Academy, began his real estate career as project manager of Bay Island Club, the 600-unit condominium community in St. Petersburg, Florida. During the three years he served there, he became a senior vice president and earned his Florida real estate license and broker's license. It was here that he decided to spend his entire career representing builders and builder/developers. Today, he spends full time writing and producing what he learned during a 30-year career, listing more than 70 communities and selling more than $3 billion in new homes and condominiums.
You may have read David's columns in Inman News, Realty Times, or New Home Source Professional. You may have seen him as the featured speaker at the National Association of REALTORS® convention or leading a panel discussion to help builders grow their REALTOR® networks at the 2017 National Association of Homebuilders International Business Show in Orlando. Other accomplishments in his "unconventional" career include:
- Served as the exclusive marketing consultant to the largest lender in the southeast, recommending disposition strategies for 27 communities, and has helped establish new homes divisions for real estate companies.
- Converted 16 apartments to condominiums
- Established and directed a new homes division as a profit center for a major real estate franchise for five years, which produced a $350,000 ROI in its first year.
- Wrote Condominium Sales and Listings, the book that became the basis for three hours of continuing education for Florida real estate agents.
- Brokered 16 Preferred Builder subdivisions
- Owned and operated his brokerage for 12 years which specialized exclusively in representing developers and managed 14 condominium associations.
- Chaired the Sales and Marketing Council for the Florida Homebuilders Association
- Earned the MIRM designation.
- Recognized as a Lifetime Achiever by a national real estate franchise.
- Authored How To Build A New Home Niche, a three-hour course approved for both online and live presentations by the Florida Real Estate Commission for continuing education credit.