- David Fletcher, Founder, CEO, Course Author
- New Home Co-Broker Academy LLC provides affordable online new homes training for real estate agents and offers the New Home Co-Broker (NHCB) certification. This course is recommended to Realtors by New Homes Source Professional, a partner for more than five years.
David Fletcher's experience includes the following:
- Executive Vice President of American Housing and Development Company, developer of Bay Island in St. Petersburg, FL
- Recruited, trained and supervised onsite sales team who sold more than $3 billion in new homes and condominiums for more than 70 communities.
- Broker of record or marketing consultant for 27 lender workouts
- Broker of record for 11 rental conversions and 16 single-family preferred builder subdivisions
- Past e contributor for Inman New and has been a contributor to Realty Times for 15 years.
- Recognized as lifetime achiever by Keller Williams Realty International
- Author of Condominium Sales and Listings, 218 pgs .Reston Publishing Company
- Chair, Sales and Marketing Council, Florida Association of Homebuilders
- Featured Speaker, National Association of Realtors
- Panelist at IBS National Convention
- President, Florida Condominium Developers Association
- Awarded Key to City by St. Petersburg mayor for work as member of the city Environment Developoment Committee.
- Economics Degree, Florida Souther College
- Air Force Veteran
- Favorite Book - The Training of The Twelve
David Fletcher spent his unique real estate career recruiting, training, and supervising full time onsite sales teams for homebuilders and condominium developers.
Why did he write this course "I had no choice. I felt itthe builder/Realtor culture was to ever change, i would be the one to carry the flag."
More than 6,000 Realtors have helped him, so far.